NewGen Business Solutions is not only a certified hardware and network provider, but also a certified business solutions provider for a majority of the well-known business packages in use today. Companies like Microsoft, Intuit, Sage and Netsuite trust us with the knowledge needed to support their business technologies on a day-to-day basis.
Our Hardware and network support department has grown at a rate that far exceeds our competitors based on the business knowledge our consultants have, they are not just service technicians. In most or all cases they will understand the inner workings of your business applications. That mere fact alone saves your business time and money and you will have very little “finger pointing” going on, when it comes to the support of you critical business applications.
Why should my company move to the cloud? Cloud computing, in simple terms, is having your company’s data stored at a third-party site, which is then accessible through the internet and managed through a cloud-specific software system. By having data stored offsite, the company does not have to deal with hardware and software issues while the information can be accessed through secure means from anywhere in the world.
For the bottom line, cloud computing can mean real savings for a company, not only in terms of dealing with buying computers, servers and software, but also in down time as a result of system problems and IT service issues. We call this “lean computing”. The Cloud has made running a business leaner and meaner by being able to handle all the core competencies of a company: Customer Service, Marketing, Financials and Infrastructure.
- Low overhead – Analyst Hurwitz & Associates found that cloud-based business software cost 50% less than on-premise software over a four-year period for a 100-employee company.
- Ease of access – At anytime, from anywhere – 24-7 access from any browser, desktop or mobile device around the globe.
- High availability – NetSuite commits to 99.5% availability for its customers.
- Security – Standards meet or exceed Government levels.
- Fast deployment – You can be up and running with ERP, CRM or ecommerce applications within a few months.
- Optimized performance – The cloud adjusts to your performance needs.
- Subscription-based pricing – You pay as you go instead of making a major up-front investment in licenses, hardware and software.
Click here to learn more
The Four Pillars of Optimization
Business systems optimization is one of the most overlooked ways of improving your business’ bottom line. Our Business Systems Optimization Process (BSOP) reviews focus on the four core competencies of your business:
- tracking sales and customer service calls
- tracking customer support cases
- customer self service portal
- scheduling follow up customer service calls
- increase the effectiveness of your CRM marketing campaigns by data mining your integrated financial data
- create a target market list based on customer sales history (up-selling, side-selling)
- set up your integrated ecommerce site and track demographics associated with it
- understand how everything is connected
- optimize balance sheets, income statements, Changes in Financial Position, Bank Recs, quotes, orders, purchase and sales orders
- set up proactive alerts for changing financial conditions
- router optimization
- internet protocol speeds
- how security effects speed
- network segmentation